1. You can make minor changes. If you follow my work, you know my style. Please make sure you have thoroughly expressed & explained your idea in your email, with references, so that I can put your thoughts into a drawing.
2. Major changes/full idea or style changes will require a $100-300 drawing fee depending on size & detail. Due to the fact that I draw custom pieces, many are not able to be offered to the general public, and thus, that drawing time is lost.
3. No changes are possible within the week before your appointment.
4. If you decide on last minute changes, since you’ve had the drawing for generally around 3 weeks, your appointment will be cancelled and deposit forfeit. A drawing fee will be charged and a new deposit needed for the next appointment.
1. They are NON-refundable.
2. Everyone leaves a deposit.
3. If you need to reschedule I need 7 days notice minimum.
4. There is a $50 rescheduling fee.
The ONLY legitimate reason to cancel is an actual emergency, or sickness.
You get one chance to cancel. A second cancellation will require full session payment upfront.